Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2020, 02:30:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
120351 Posts in 21411 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Sports, Pro Wrestling, MMA (Moderator: Deafula)
| | |-+  By God, I agree with Jim Harbaugh on something
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: By God, I agree with Jim Harbaugh on something  (Read 79 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

« on: July 08, 2020, 01:36:11 PM »

Jim Harbaugh hasn't exactly brought UM back to the heights once promised when he was hired 5 years ago.  After a promising first season (notable I suppose because the players were recruited & coached by another guy), Harbaugh's record against rivals - 0-4 against the Ohio State, 2-2 against MSU, and 1-3 in bowl games - haven't wowed alumni.

Add to this is odd persona and various publicity stunts - like taking his team to Europe and having a sleepover with a potential kicking recruit - and a massive $7 mil a year salary, and most UM fans want him gone.  Essentially, he's been a clown.

Yet he's spot on about one thing - he doesn't want the 2020 college football season cancelled over the Peking Pox:

"'COVID is part of our society. Wasn’t caused by football or caused by sports. And there’s no expert view right now that I’m aware of that sports is going to make that worse. It’s part of our society; we’re going to have to deal with it.

"These kids are going to have to do the same thing. They’ve got to go to school. They’ve trained their whole lives for the opportunity to play their sport. That is my view with the knowledge that we have and time to learn more about it.

It would be my responsibility, our responsibility and the players’ responsibility also, to keep themselves safe and get the schooling and training that they need.”
----------------------------------

What he didn't say is that the risk to actual players is virtually nil - exactly zero pro or semi-pro athletes have died from the Wuflu. 

Read that again - on a planet of 7 plus billion people, not a single pro athlete has died from this virus.  And that's of course because the bat-soup plague is statistically harmless to healthy people under 50.

But as these sorts of hate facts aren't likely to play well in a media that has done its best to oversell the danger, or with the democrat politicians who they take their cues from, expect a mountain of shit to fall on Harbaugh soon.  Perhaps even getting fired.

Which is too bad for MSU fans - we'll never tire of him losing games.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2020/07/08/michigan-coach-jim-harbaugh-not-ready-cancel-college-football/5397982002/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.