Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2020, 09:06:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
118666 Posts in 21113 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Non-entertainment News
| |-+  The Florida Report (Moderator: Warpig)
| | |-+  Florida Woman Arrested After Zipping Boyfriend in Suitcase Until He Died
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Florida Woman Arrested After Zipping Boyfriend in Suitcase Until He Died  (Read 99 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

All you need is love.

« on: February 28, 2020, 10:49:09 AM »

Because of course she did!

"Sarah Boone has been arrested after zipping boyfriend Jorge Torrez Jr. into a suitcase and leaving him to die — while filming it.

The 42-year-old Floridian told authorities that zipping Torrez into the blue suitcase outside her Winter Park, Orlando, home was just something the pair thought would be “funny” to do while they were drunk, but the video footage she captured with her phone tells a very different story.

Boone further claimed that she fell asleep, forgetting he was inside, and only discovered his unresponsive body when she woke up and went to check on him. Unfortunately for her already dubious tale, she recorded the whole thing. Authorities retrieved videos of Boone taunting Torrez as he pleads for help, saying he can’t breathe.

“Yeah that’s what you do when you choke me,” she can be heard saying. Boone’s continued protests are met with further taunting: “That’s on you. Oh, that’s what I feel like when you cheat on me,” Boone said. She told Torrez that what she was doing was “for everything you’ve done to me.”

After finding him unresponsive, Boone allegedly removed him from the suitcase — where responding officers found his corpse upon arrival."
-------------------------------------

She's also now a leading candidate for governor.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/02/26/florida-woman-arrested-after-zipping-boyfriend-in-suitcase-until-he-died/

Love is all you need.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

This is the end.... beautiful friend

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 08:09:33 PM »

That's the kind of person that demons wouldn't bother possessing. I mean what more could it even do?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
Gunslinger
Bad Movie Muad'Dib
Admin
Swami

Instant karma is real +11350/-65

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Boom Operator Supreme

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 09:51:32 PM »

This put the ENTERTAINMENT in Evil Genius Entertainment! Family! Entertainment! Fun! Events! Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.