Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2020, 12:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We're now streaming movies 24/7 on our homepage!
www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
117355 Posts in 20889 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Movies (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  Gay Spiderman
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gay Spiderman  (Read 22 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A full force gale....

« on: February 14, 2020, 01:35:16 PM »

Because, I guess, people hate money:

"Sony wants to introduce a bisexual Spider-Man with a boyfriend in an upcoming movie

Tom Holland, who currently plays Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has lobbied for a gay Spider-Man in the past, and now it appears that his wishes are that much closer to becoming a reality.

The entertainment blog reported that sources have informed them that Sony "is developing a live-action 'Spider-Verse' movie" that would "unite Holland with his predecessors, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield."

The report said that the studio "is particularly keen on getting Garfield back, as they want to portray his version of the hero as bisexual and give him a boyfriend in the film."

Garfield played the lead in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" in 2012 and 2014, respectively, before Holland signed on to play the hero in a series reboot."
--------------------------------

I don't care if a character's gay... unless he previously straight.  Gaying up Sulu in the STAR TREK reboot, for instance, was particularly stupid.  And this would be even worse.

And then this throat-slitting announcement:

"The news comes just months after Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirmed that Marvel would be debuting an openly transgender superhero in short order.

When asked during a Q&A session at the New York Film Academy in October if Marvel had plans to introduce more LGBTQ characters into the universe, "specifically the T — trans characters," Feige replied in the affirmative.

"Yes. Absolutely. Yes. Very soon. In a movie we're shooting right now," he said."
----------------------------------

Because everyone just can't wait for a tranny super hero.  It's literally all I hear when I'm out shopping at Kroger.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sony-wants-to-introduce-bisexual-spiderman

...An American storm.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 05:59:18 PM »

What a weird thing to fixate on.

I know, deciding which satan-worshipping pedophile should have access to nuclear weaponry can get pretty wiry.  But worry not, this is why we have the ‘Marketplace of Ideas’; so we can work our asses off to articulately plead for the mercy of psychopaths who will ultimately get their way anyway.

- Soph
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.