Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 06, 2020, 02:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
119931 Posts in 21335 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  It's about to get worse for Prince Andrew
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's about to get worse for Prince Andrew  (Read 182 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« on: December 02, 2019, 04:29:47 PM »

Ruh roh:

"Virginia Giuffre Set to Testify That She Was "Forced" to Have Sex with Andrew York Three Times

A TV interview with Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre set to air Monday could spark further “ramifications” for the disgraced royal, according to a report.

Giuffre is set to appear on "Panorama" at 4 p.m. New York time to talk about her "really scary time" as Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slave, during which she alleges he forced her to have sex three times with the Duke of York.

It airs just weeks after the 59-year-old royal’s own BBC sitdown on "Newsnight" ended so badly he was dumped from royal duties.

"If people thought 'Newsnight' was a disaster for the Duke, this is really going to put the cat amongst the pigeons," a source told The Sun of Monday's special, which has been doubled in length to an hour."
-------------------------------------------

If only the Royal Family had a spinster aunt named Hillary Clinton, this problem would already be "taken care of," if you know what I mean.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/prince-andrew-could-be-in-more-trouble-after-virginia-roberts-giuffre-interview/

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »

They gon' get da Arkansas flu!

Man, this is just crazy, the more I see of it the more I realize just how big it is.

Im starting to look at people who believe in Reptilians like; "Well, let's hear your story."

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 02:22:59 AM »

Man, this is just crazy, the more I see of it the more I realize just how big it is.

Im starting to look at people who believe in Reptilians like; "Well, let's hear your story."

For realz.  And apparently, unlike the interview Andrew gave, the one the victim gave was believable:

"It didn’t last very long. The whole thing, procedure — it was disgusting,” Virginia Roberts Giuffre told the BBC in a sit-down that aired Monday.

“He wasn’t mean or anything,” the now-36-year-old mom of three said of the prince.

“He got up and said thanks and walked out. I sat there in bed and felt ashamed and dirty.”
--------------

Quick & disgusting - what a kooky nickname!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/sex-with-prince-andrew-was-quick-and-disgusting-virginia-roberts-giuffre/

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 05:46:31 AM »

You know it's bad when a woman describes a sex act as a "procedure".

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.