Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2020, 08:49:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
120339 Posts in 21410 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  The Forbidden Zone - Don't come in here
| |-+  Warpig's world (Moderator: Warpig)
| | |-+  Oh Joe
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh Joe  (Read 4425 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2020, 09:00:32 AM »

Well another weekend went by without Joe leaving his basement or deciding who to pick as veep.  The reason for both dilemmas is the growing suspicion that not only has Joe lost his fast ball, he's lost the ball completely.

A former secret Service Agent claims that people on the inside have been telling him that Joe's been deteriorating ever more quickly:

"Not a joke and not hyperbole – I’m hearing from people close to the situation that Biden’s cognitive decline is rapidly worsening and is becoming increasingly difficult to mask. The Democrats are going to have to make a decision soon."
------------------------------

But of course they already have - they'll ride Joe as long as they can, hope he wins, then immediately replace him with the veep.  Which is why picking one is taking so long.  I get the feeling Joe has little to no say in the process, but rather higher people in the party.

Which is how the simply awful Susan Rice & Karen Bass were floated as possibilities in the past week, apparently as attempts to placate Barry.

But even dems understand that dog won't hunt, which brings Biden either back to the hated Kamala Harris, or plastic-faced Gretchen Whitmer.

I wonder if the dems are starting to regret cheating Bernie yet....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/02/dan-bongino-warns-bidens-cognitive-decline-is-rapidly-worsening/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2020, 09:49:48 AM »

I think they'll just replace Joe at the last possible moment.

They just can't keep up this charade much longer.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2020, 10:34:24 AM »

Well when you hear more and more top tier dems publicly telling Joe not to debate a sitting President, you know they're worried.

Trump, whatever else his faults are, is a good debater.  At the very least, Trump's not senile.

And Joe is.  Every time he speaks, Joe provides Trump's campaign with more ammo in that regard.  Joe's last "press" conference started out with him saying he was in the wrong building, then cracking a joke to himself about bungling it from the start.

At this point, Joe is always cringe-worthy.  No one thinks actually thinks that after 3 debates that Joe will have done anything other then doomed himself.

The press - sworn to protect him - airs none of it.  No noting the fact that a veep should have been picked months ago; no demands for copies of the cognitive tests which Joe claims he takes "all the time"; no questioning done about the wisdom of electing a man who will be older on day one then Ronald Reagan was when he left the White House.

And of course the press has already buried Joe's massive scandals in Ukraine and China, his rape allegations, his long history of bizarre statements about race, and a dozen other positions that don't look so good (not to mention his predilection for bold faced lying).

Not to mention his part in the attempted coup.

I'm not sure why democrats feel the need to continually nominate such manifestly weak candidates, but here we are.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:16:00 PM by jdv » Logged

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2020, 10:40:44 AM »

Well when you hear more and more top tier dems publicly telling Joe not to debate a sitting President, you know they're worried.

And not 5 minutes after I wrote that, I found this story:

"New York Times Op-ed: ‘Let’s Scrap the Presidential Debates’"

Gee, I wonder why?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/03/new-york-times-op-ed-lets-scrap-the-presidential-debates/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2020, 01:20:16 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CLUZ0Nv7UH4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CLUZ0Nv7UH4</a>

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2020, 05:47:55 PM »

Bogey wasn't senile, just crazy....

Speaking of senile, this was Joe today, once again mangling the Declaration of Independence even as he says "we never lived up to it".  What a cunt:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 07:33:58 PM by jdv » Logged

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2020, 10:25:17 AM »

Joe's getting worse:

"Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”
---------------------

See, "the blacks" aren't supposed to be asking Joe the forbidden questions.  China Joe's answer of course is directly opposite of what he said earlier this year when he stated that he was "tested all the time," because that of course is what people without dementia do.  Get tested that is.  People with dementia often forget things they just said.

Joe then managed to mangle the word "fitness" when trying to convince us of his mental fitness:  "I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,” he sputtered.

Don't worry though America, Biden promised Joe would be at the debate - Jill Biden that is.  Jill - who often is seen leading Joe by the hand - told Fox News that "Joe will be there" for 3 debates.  Meaning of course physically there, and not mentally.

How the dems deal with this is going almost as amusing Joe's been.  The democrat October surprise is very likely going to be on Biden, not Trump.  In any event, Biden still not campaigning, still not leaving his basement....

Just like Norman Bate's mother.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/watch-joe-biden-snaps-at-black-reporter-over-cognitive-test-question-are-you-a-junkie/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/joe-bidens-latest-brain-freeze-democrat-struggles-to-pronounce-the-term-mental-fitness/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 10:27:24 AM by jdv » Logged

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2020, 01:49:01 PM »

In any event, Biden still not campaigning, still not leaving his basement....

Nor it appears will he leave it to attend his own nomination:

"AP source: Biden will not travel to Milwaukee to accept Democratic presidential nomination."

So Joe won't be at his own "convention".  And oh yeah, no else is going either.  That'll look great on tv.

One can only imagine the outrage at Trump if he had completely bungled a softball question about mental health by first contradicting what his campaign has been telling the American people for months, then calling a black reporter a junkie for daring to lob the softball question in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:31:27 AM by jdv » Logged

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2020, 08:01:27 AM »

Those uppity reporters...

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2020, 11:16:33 AM »

And Joe just said all blacks think alike.

The torrent of non-stop racism from him is spectacular.

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2020, 11:36:13 AM »

Im waiting for him to drop a 'bunnines' reference.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2020, 12:28:24 PM »

"And by the way, w hat you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.”

--- Joe Biden, today

So to recap, Joe Biden loves Latinos, hates blacks.  Good to know.  Because after all, if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black Jack.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/06/joe-biden-unlike-the-african-american-community-the-latino-community-is-an-incredibly-diverse-community-nabj/

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2020, 10:54:52 AM »

Well the media did its best to run cover for Joe's idiot anti-black community statements yesterday - with the Washington Post going so far as to claim he didn't say it (and was promptly roasted for doing so) - but the damage was done.

Joe at first doubled down on the claim, then "clarified" his statement when it became apparent that the usual burial team for his "gaffes" wasn't working.  Well, his staff did anyway:

"Earlier today, I made some comments about diversity in the African American and Latino communities that I want to clarify. In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith—not by identity, not on issues, not at all."

Yeah, no one's buying Joe a) stringing 30 some words together in a row that make sense, or b) that he uses the word "monolith".  

And also Joe, you did a whole lot more then "suggest" blacks were thoughtless drones yesterday - you straight up said it.  You know, just like when you did when you said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".  Or two days ago when he asked a black reporter if he was a junkie for asking Biden if he had taken a cognitive test.

Of course for anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention to "Ring That Bell, Shout For Joy" Biden's career will note this just the latest in a long string of bizarre racist rhetoric.

It's weird that Trump - who is worse then Hitler - has never said anything remotely as racist as what Biden claimed yesterday... or any other day for that matter.  

Still not sure why the dems chose Biden - he'll never peel away a single Trump voter, won't attract the ANTIFA terror voters, has alienated cops (who's union for the first time in years is supporting a republican), and seems intent on alienating blacks.

And oh yeah, he's also senile.  Corn Pop is very disappointed in you Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-gaffe-washington-post-fact-checker-roasted

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/06/biden-clarifies-awkward-comment-about-african-american-community-after-media-downplays/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 11:45:49 AM by jdv » Logged

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2020, 11:37:22 AM »

Yep.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »

...And Joe just sealed his own fate, as he's picked Kamala "weed is for me & not for thee" Harris as his veep:

"I have the great honor to announce that I've picked @KamalaHarris -- a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country's finest public servants -- as my running mate."
------------------------------------

Yeah, 'cause we believe that Joe wrote a hashtag address out.  He's very adept at the internet don't ya know.

In any event, it's a strikingly stupid move on Joe's part for lots of reasons.....

1. No one, and I mean no one, likes her.  When Gabbard eviscerated her in the primary debate, she dropped like a rock in polling, eventually dropping out before the first vote was cast.  No one shed a tear. 

Unlike the Bernie brothers, who were upset and remain a voting block, Harris has no base, no natural constituency.  A fact made worse by....

2. She's from a state (California) that will already go to Biden.  Normally, a veep is chosen primarily for a) being a party stalwart, b) not being radioactively unlikable, and c) being from a state in play. 

To wit, Hillary picked Tim "I'm not a child molester, I just look like one" Kaine not because she liked him, but because they thought he could help deliver Florida (he didn't).  Harris fails at least 2 of the 3 criteria above.

3.  She's an awful debater.  Preachy, loud, and hand-wavy, she just doesn't make for a pretty picture, despite being probably the best looking democrat of the bunch mentioned.  They could work on it, but she's pretty bad live.

He best moment as a debater was when she called Joe a racist for his position on busing.

4.  She's a black woman veep for a guy everyone thinks will die in the first 100 days.  Not sure America ready for that, esp one as manifestly awful as Harris... and as frail as Biden.

5.  ANTIFA won't be impressed.  She had a awful record as prosecutor, the very epitome of the type of person a huge swath of democrats are rioting about.

So a bizarre, sure not to help pick.  Congrats!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.