Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 06, 2020, 07:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
119915 Posts in 21333 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  The Forbidden Zone - Don't come in here
| |-+  Warpig's world (Moderator: Warpig)
| | |-+  Oh Joe
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh Joe  (Read 3366 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« on: December 01, 2019, 11:43:49 AM »

Yesterday Joe Biden - who's in Iowa trying to slow down getting crushed (he's polling a distant 4th place there), he was photographed biting his wife's fingers before his almost as bizarre speech:

Naturally, this yet another example of weirdness from Joe has not gone unnoticed by the internet, the best gem so far is, "Biden is the grandpa from Texas chainsaw massacre. Nobody can convince me otherwise."

Sadly, that's actually a diss on cannibal grandpa as not even that fictional character would be caught dead talking about children playing with the hair on his legs....

"And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap." 

So to recap, Joe Biden is the democrat's best hope for retaking the White House.

Best of the best yo

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/joe-biden-stuns-crowd-by-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs-and-how-much-he-loves-children-on-his-lap-and-roaches-wth-video/

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 11:48:33 AM »

I leaned about roaches?

(Long, real long, pause)

Hey Joe, I've been thinking, maybe....just maybe, you should take a break.

Like, forever?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »

He learned about roaches after he let black children stroke his blond leg hair and sit on his lap.

Get your story straight, butthole.  That's a former vice president from the most scandal free administration in US history you're talking about.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 12:31:02 AM »

He managed to, somehow, mangle his campaign even further over the weekend by claiming that he has "spent lots of time" with Kim Jong Un.  Not sure why he'd brag about that, seeing how while Joe was veep N Korea developed the bomb (despite repeated denials from Obama), but more importantly, he's never met Whoa Fat.

As in never.  Never seen him, never been in the same room as him, never met him. 

Which means Joe's lying, or more likely, is spinning into dementia in the most public of ways.  At least it should be public as naturally CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, and the rest of the usual suspects didn't mention this whopper in the newscasts... but then again news really isn't their specialty anymore. 

Google any of the above and be amazed at the memory holing needed to cover Joe for just this weekend alone.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/what-is-wrong-with-grandpa-joe-biden-falsely-claims-he-has-spent-a-lot-of-time-with-kim-jong-un-video/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 11:01:46 AM »

He didn't bite anyone else, did he?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 02:25:08 PM »

He didn't bite anyone else, did he?

Luckily for his campaign staff, his dentures fell out. 

Unluckily for his staff, he still thinks he can be President.

Gunslinger
Bad Movie Muad'Dib
Admin
Swami

Instant karma is real +11350/-65

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Boom Operator Supreme

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 02:14:40 PM »

Unluckily for his staff, he still thinks he can be President.

No one else does though.
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:46:46 PM »

I actually kinda feel bad for Joe.  Not only did he get caught with his hand deep in the cookie jar because of this campaign, whatever legacy he had within his party is sinking fast.

So too can the media only protect so many gaffes, especially when at some point (if needed) anyone of his fellow dems can simply drag them out to use in a debate or campaign ad, making it even harder for them to provide cover.

I mean that finger biting pic ain't going away.  It's now so bad for Joe that yesterday Jimmy Kimmel was taking shots at him (asking young people on the streets of LA what "no malarkey" means - shockingly, none of them had a clue).

But the biggest elephant in the room is that Obama is not supporting Joe's campaign.  As is in not one iota.  No endorsements, no appearances, no "go get 'em Joe!" tweets. 

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 07:20:40 PM »

Joe strikes back in Iowa today in an exchange so God awful that even NBC and ABC felt compelled to show the video from it.

"At a New Hampton, Iowa, town hall, a voter asked, “We all know Trump has been messing around in Ukraine over there holding there foreign aid for them to come up saying they are going to investigate you. We all know about that … But you, on the other hand, sent your son over there to get a job and work for a gas company that he had no experience with gas or nothing in order to get access for the president. So you are selling access to the president just like he was.”

Biden said, “You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true. And no one has ever said that.”

The voter added, “I see it on the TV.”

Biden said, “You see it on the TV. No, I know you do. And by the way, I’m not sedentary. I get up … Let him go. Let him go. Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time, and I know more than most people know, and I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. You want to check my shape on let’s do push-ups together, let’s run, let’s do whatever you want to do number one. Number two no one has said my son did anything wrong, and I did not on any occasion—”
------------------------------------

So you're innocent because...  push-ups?  

Not only did Joe manage to try a fat shame someone, he did so while completely lying about his part in getting his crack head son a job.  A lie that literally no one believes.  In a state where he's polling 4th in.  That's a lot of malarkey for someone on a no malarkey tour.

But way worse then Joe blowing his stack over an issue he should have been prepared for is the fact that even CNN is showing video of it.  It's yet another sign that the left realizes that Joe is simply too disastrous even for them.

And in all, a horrific day for dems as Nancy "I see dead people" Pelosi had her own melt down when asked if he hated Trump, while Trump saw his popularity rise to 52% in a new Rasmussen poll - near an all-time high for him.  Apparently, the impeachment ain't working out so well for dems.  Gee, I wonder why?

Joe - the gift that keeps on giving:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/05/biden-calls-voter-a-damn-liar-fat-after-a-question-about-hunter-biden/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_dec05
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:32:28 PM by jdv » Logged

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 07:33:10 PM »

An early Christmas present....

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »

And in today's proof that Joe Biden should be taken to a Place for Mom....

"Joe Biden Claims He was Vice President in 1976

Biden, who has shown an inability to recollect dates and places to the chagrin of even his staunches allies, made the claim while discussing immigration during a stop on his “No Malarkey” bus tour of Iowa.

In particular, the 77-year-old Biden tried to create a contrast between President Donald Trump’s record on immigration and that of the Obama-Biden administration. To do so, the former vice president invoked the creation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which granted legal protections to nearly 800,000 illegal migrants brought to the U.S. as children, and other signature Obama-era policies.

“There’s the Dreamers program, there’s also a program that said we’re not going to separate families, we’re going to allow families to stay together while they go through the process, and the court said you can’t,” Biden said, before adding, “We did that in 1976.”
--------------------------------------

Strong work Joe, strong work.  Maybe do some more pushups?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/12/05/gaffe-joe-biden-claims-he-was-vice-president-in-1976/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »

Was that also when he survived that assassination attempt?  You know, when they shot him in the head, apparently?

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 02:41:51 PM »

Joe's apparently so "touched" by old age that he's taken to telling his staff he'll only be a one term President (try not to snarf):

"Several aides to Joe Biden have been told by the former vice president that he's only in it for one term, or four years. If he's elected, he's "signaling" to them, he'll be happy to hand over the keys to the White House to his VP once his first (and only) term is up.

According to the left-wing website, Biden and his top advisers are considering making a public pledge about the matter. The idea is that, if he tells radical-leftist voters he's only prepared to serve one term because he's so old and frail, they may be willing to accept him over, say, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. So basically he could tell them: "You may hate me, but hey, I'm only going to be your president for four years. After that, feel free to vote in your favorite loony-left weirdo."

As one adviser tells Politico, "If Biden is elected, he's going to be 82 years old in four years and he won't be running for reelection." Apparently, he has said as much to his top advisers and aides. "This makes Biden a good transition figure," the adviser went on to say, "I'd love to have an election this year for the next generation of leaders, but if I have to wait four years [in order to] to get rid of Trump, I'm willing to do it."
-----------------------------------------

You know you're not the strongest candidate in the world when you have to convince your staff you'll only endanger the country for four years, and not eight.

Someone wake up Joe and let him know he's not even going to be his party's nominee, much less President.  That way he can go back to letting poor black children having the wondrous experience of stroking his leg hair again.  Which is why God put him here on this earf.

https://pjmedia.com/election/sleepy-joe-biden-to-aides-dont-worry-about-me-being-old-ill-only-serve-one-term/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 02:52:09 PM »

Nonsense!

Go Joe!!!

I might even contribute to his campaign.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 03:46:55 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.