Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 05, 2020, 02:09:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
119912 Posts in 21332 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+Entertainment News
| |-+Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+Matt Groening had his crusty feet massaged by Epstein sex slave
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Matt Groening had his crusty feet massaged by Epstein sex slave  (Read 211 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« on: August 27, 2019, 06:23:58 PM »

Groening suddenly has bigger things to worry about than chasing Trump as he's just the latest big name liberal to be named in the ever growing Jeffery "no grass on the field" Epstein case:

"One of Jeffrey Epsteinís public accusers claims she had to give a foot massage to The Simpsons creator Matt Groening while on the rich criminalís private jet, though she was repulsed by the cartoonist's "crusty toes," according to newly-released court documents.

According to the documents, Giuffre alleges she met Groening aboard Epstein's private plane, dubbed elsewhere as the "Lolita Express," and that he asked her to give the cartoonist a foot massage during their flight from Carmel, California, to Los Angeles. Giuffre, 35, claims the incident occurred roughly 20 years ago, when she was 16.

"I was enjoying our conversation, when Jeffrey insisted that I give Matt a foot massage throughout the duration of the short flight," Giuffre alleges in the documents. "I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his feet, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to touch them."

"He had yellow crusty toenails that even someone with a chainsaw would've had troubles cutting through and then there was the fluffy balls of leftover pieces of sock wedged between the crevices of his sweaty toes, now that was the real icing on the cake for me, no way could I attempt this I thought," she added. "Then I had an idea. I went to the back of the plane and rinsed a wash cloth in warm soapy water and returned for his dreaded foot massage but not before attempting to clean them first."

Groening has not publicly addressed Giuffre's allegations."
----------------------------------

Not sure what's more embarrassing for stupid, the fact that he went after Trump last week only to see it blow up in his face this week (something that happens with eerie regularity), or that he was part and parcel of the biggest sex scandal since Bill Clinton raped an intern.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/08/21/accuser-says-she-massaged-simpsons-creator-matt-groening-in-epsteins-private-jet/

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:22:12 PM »

This story is as gross as it is disturbing.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:28:50 PM »

Well, now we know where the name for Crusty the Clown comes from.....

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.