Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2020, 11:58:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
VAMPIRELAND just went over 1 million views!  Check it out here: https://youtu.be/v-XQSYzR-rU
116993 Posts in 20841 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Non-entertainment News
| |-+  Freaky Stuff
| | |-+  Jeffrey Epstein dead
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein dead  (Read 1676 times)
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2019, 01:45:44 PM »

Curiously, the air traffic controller was killed in a hit and run accident, and the affidavit signed was lost due to a clerical error.

I know, deciding which satan-worshipping pedophile should have access to nuclear weaponry can get pretty wiry.  But worry not, this is why we have the ‘Marketplace of Ideas’; so we can work our asses off to articulately plead for the mercy of psychopaths who will ultimately get their way anyway.

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

Your heart is free.

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 01:55:37 PM »

Funny how that happens....

I'm sure it's nothing.

Have the courage to follow it.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »

Funny how that happens....

I'm sure it's nothing.

Sure what's nothing?

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh, nothing?

Oh good, for a minute there I was concerned.

I know, deciding which satan-worshipping pedophile should have access to nuclear weaponry can get pretty wiry.  But worry not, this is why we have the ‘Marketplace of Ideas’; so we can work our asses off to articulately plead for the mercy of psychopaths who will ultimately get their way anyway.

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »

"Jeffrey Epstein’s Death: The Plot Thickens

The distinguished Dr. Michael Baden has now raised questions that cannot go unanswered.

As both a prosecutor and private practitioner, I have worked death cases with Dr. Baden and found his extensive knowledge, professional experience, and outstanding analytical abilities to be invaluable. While I have worked with other well-qualified forensic pathologists, Baden is, in my estimation, the best of his profession. He has performed over 20,000 autopsies; served as director of the Forensic Investigation Center of the New York State Police; was chairman of the Forensic Pathology Panel of Congress’ Select Committee on Assassinations, which reinvestigated the deaths of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr.; and has held scores of similar professional, teaching, and governmental appointments.

In his televised remarks, Baden stated that, rather than hanging, the findings at autopsy were more consistent with “ligature homicidal strangulation.” As described by Baden, Epstein was “allegedly found hanging by a homemade ligature of sheets.”

But autopsy disclosed three fractures of the thyroid cartilage and the hyoid bone (a horseshoe-shaped bone in the anterior midline of the neck between the chin and the thyroid cartilage). According to Baden, such fractures “are very unusual for suicide and are more indicative of homicidal strangulation.”

He also noted that the assistant medical examiner who did the autopsy “didn’t think that there was enough information to say it was suicide.” So at the time of the autopsy, the assistant medical examiner put the manner of death as “pending further study.” But, Baden stated, a week later that was changed from “pending further study” to “suicide,” and Epstein’s family wants to know why.

When asked by one of the Fox hosts if there were any signs that Epstein had fought back (a very good question), Baden didn’t answer directly. Instead he replied that fingernail clippings had been taken “to see if anyone else’s DNA was present.” But, once again, that information hasn’t been released by the authorities.

He also observed that “the ligature is made out of torn strips of orange sheets, and whoever made it had to put a lot of DNA on it.” Nevertheless, no information has been released “regarding whose DNA was on the ligature.” Since this death occurred in a federal facility, Baden wants to know if the FBI took possession of the ligature. If so, since “it only takes a couple of days to do the DNA, what’s the result?”"
-------------------------------

Whoa whoa whoa!  Is Baden suggesting that the FBI would sit on or cover up evidence to protect powerful people in the government?

'Cause that would never happen.  Again I mean.

https://spectator.org/jeffrey-epsteins-death-the-plot-thickens/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »

Project Veritas Today:

"They knew"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3lfwkTsJGYA&amp;t=3s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/3lfwkTsJGYA&amp;t=3s</a>

"We had Clinton, we had it all"

ABC News.

3 years ago.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:59:18 PM by Warpig » Logged

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2019, 03:12:23 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa!  Is Baden suggesting that the FBI would sit on or cover up evidence to protect powerful people in the government?

'Cause that would never happen.  Again I mean.

Whoa whoa whoa!  Pig, are you suggesting that the media would go out of its way to protect a high level democrat in the government?  'Cause that would never happen.  Again I mean....

Oh wait:

"NY Times Sat On Evidence Debunking Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Firing Claim"

Yeah news!

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/11/report-ny-times-sat-on-evidence-debunking-elizabeth-warren-pregnancy-firing-claim/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2019, 03:59:31 PM »

Fixed the video.

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2019, 05:28:27 PM »

Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2019, 06:25:48 PM »

That's pretty damn funny.

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2019, 03:21:04 PM »

Meanwhile, CNN still has not reported that ABC News sat on the bombshell story.

Why it's almost as if CNN is covering up a story about a news network that covered up a story on a pedophile to protect a Democrat.

It should be noted that both ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN spent literal hours claiming that current Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh held rape parties.  When he was in high school.  On college age women.  A dozen times.  Without a single collaborating witness, police report, or other evidence.  

NBC also deliberately suppressed evidence that Michael Avenatti lied about Brett Kavanaugh and fabricated a false accusation against him, not to mention Andrea Mitchel claiming Juanita Broadrick's rape story about Clinton was debunked (it wasn't), not to mention the whole Matt Lauer & Weinstein thingy.

The media is now a pedophile protection racket for democrats.  We've reached peak clown world.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 04:57:20 PM by jdv » Logged

Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »

No wonder they want our guns.

- Soph
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Instant karma is real +79/-3

you have my sympathies

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2019, 02:20:43 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8P5_-JaIGIw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/8P5_-JaIGIw</a>
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2019, 12:03:50 PM »

"Heads Roll over ABC News’ Epstein Coverup—at CBS, for Exposing It

A CBS News staffer believed to have leaked unaired footage of ABC News anchor Amy Robach saying the network quashed a bombshell report on Jeffrey Epstein has been fired, according to a report.

The Huffington Post’s Yashar Ali, citing two sources familiar with the situation, said Thursday morning that CBS News has “fired the staffer in question.”

“This comes after ABC informed CBS that they had determined who accessed the footage of Amy Robach expressing her frustrations about the Epstein story,” noted Ali."
---------------------------

What. A. Surprise.

All the news that's fit to bury.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/07/report-heads-roll-over-abc-news-epstein-coverup-at-cbs-for-exposing-it/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Spock's Cock, man!

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »

Oh, that's cute: fire the whistleblowers.

Yeah, I don't wanna ever hear shit from them again.

If anything, this makes their situation untenable.

Any credibility you were hanging onto has to be gone.

- Soph
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Your heart is free.

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2019, 01:36:37 PM »

Any credibility you were hanging onto has to be gone.

Pretty sure whatever tiny amount was left of ABC's credibility went out the window 3 weeks when they claimed their video proved a Turkish assault on Kurdish civilians in northern Syria....

...Which turned out to be footage from 3 years ago at the Knob Creek gun range:

"Slaughter in Syria,” the on-screen graphic screamed as anchor Tom Llamas introduced the footage. “This video, right here, appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” Llamas said as the tape rolled.

So... that footage met ABC's rigorous news standards for broadcast, but a mountain of evidence about Epstien & Clinton did not?

Gee, that's weird.  Almost like ABC knowingly protected a pedophile because they agreed with his politics.

http://www.crowboy.com/evilgenius/forum/index.php?topic=29537.0

https://www.rt.com/usa/470920-abc-kentucky-gun-range-mistake-syria/

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.