Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 10:52:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out our latest short movie, THE CLOSET:
https://youtu.be/WBetOrfUhl0
114559 Posts in 20375 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Non-entertainment News
| |-+  Science
| | |-+  US shrinks: your toxic masculinity is bad
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: US shrinks: your toxic masculinity is bad  (Read 108 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +247/-222

Do ya....

« on: January 08, 2019, 05:57:29 PM »

More evidence real, actual, science is completely dead:

"The American Psychological Association (APA) Effectively Declares Traditional Masculinity to be Toxic Masculinity; Urges Men to Purge Themselves of Manliness

The American Psychological Association (APA) effectively declared war on "traditional masculinity" in its newly released rules on how psychologists should deal with men...

In announcing the new guidelines on the APA website, Stephanie Pappas noted that most of the top CEOs, business leaders, and politicians are men, but that men also commit most homicides, are most likely to be victims of violent crime, have a shorter life expectancy than women, and face harsher punishments in school.

"APA's new Guidelines for Psychological Practice With Boys and Men strive to recognize and address these problems in boys and men while remaining sensitive to the field's androcentric past," Pappas wrote. "Thirteen years in the making, they draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage that echoes both inwardly and outwardly."

The guidelines themselves warn against "masculinity ideology," which refers to a "particular constellation of standards" such as "anti-feminity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence."
-----------------------------

Thus ins one idiot publication, the so-called scientists claim that a million plus years of human evolution is wrong.  Because reasons.

Who you gonna believe, pencil neck eunuchs or your studly desire to bang hot chicks and kick ass?

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/psychologists-declare-war-against-traditional-masculinity/

Punk?
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-142

I take the cues from certain people I know...

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 07:56:51 PM »

Better call Poison Control....cause I'm toxic as FUCK!

"Assassin.  Sounds so exotic.  I was just a murderer." _ Richard "Iceman" Kulkinski
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Instant karma is real +79/-3

Extreme times call for extreme measures.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:05:25 PM »

#RepealThe19th

"If you believe in small government and freedom you should fight for the rights of those who will impose communism upon you and take away your freedom" - A "True" Libertarian

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father of the United States ... also a Fascist somehow
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 12:50:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLZxY3OsRUg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fLZxY3OsRUg</a>

"If you believe in small government and freedom you should fight for the rights of those who will impose communism upon you and take away your freedom" - A "True" Libertarian

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father of the United States ... also a Fascist somehow
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Do ya....

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 01:36:37 PM »

I got through 76 seconds of it.

I'm guessing he agrees that it's a really dumb idea.

Punk?
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 02:27:41 PM »

It's just for reference, footnotes and all.

The American Psychological Association is as culturally deep state with their sjw idiocy as you could possibly think, but worse.

At this point, things are pretty over the top to an excessive degree to oppress boys and put girls on a much too high pedestal from which they are very likely to fall.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:33:58 PM by Plissken » Logged

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Do ya....

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »

It's just for reference, footnotes and all.

The American Psychological Association is as culturally deep state with their sjw idiocy as you could possibly think, but worse.

As I had zero faith in shrinks as a profession, this is par for the course.  Of course, there are a few guys who help.... essentially bar tenders with licensees.

Punk?
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Do ya....

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 06:41:10 PM »

Perhaps the painful aspect of these new idiotic guidelines is that....

We paid for 'em:

"Taxpayers Funded Shrinks Who Deem Masculinity Harmful to Health

Taxpayers helped finance research used by the American Psychological Association to label traditional masculinity harmful.

The APA's "First-Ever Guidelines for Practice with Men and Boys" received input from dozens of psychoanalysts who believe masculinity is a social construct, are passionate about social justice, and think there is a danger in a role model like John Wayne.

Several contributors to the guidelines have received federal funding from the National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Department of Education, totaling more than $4.4 million."
-------------------------------------------

Hanging's too good for 'em.  Burning's too good for 'em.  They should be torn up into little pieces and buried alive.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/taxpayers-funded-shrinks-who-deem-masculinity-harmful-to-health/

Punk?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO HOME

GO TO THE ORIGINAL EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.