Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2019, 01:40:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We're now streaming movies 24/7 on our homepage!
www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
115281 Posts in 20523 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  Harvey Weinstein = fucked
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein = fucked  (Read 16291 times)
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Instant karma is real +79/-3

« Reply #420 on: January 25, 2019, 02:14:40 AM »

Whew, man, do you get SECRET POWERS from ass-raping children??

No, but you do get compromised, blackmailed, and controlled before you are allowed to further climb the rungs of success.

How else are you going to get your Knights In Satan's Service card?
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-142

Beside myself with grief...

« Reply #421 on: January 25, 2019, 07:39:55 AM »

Whew, man, do you get SECRET POWERS from ass-raping children??

No, but you do get compromised, blackmailed, and controlled before you are allowed to further climb the rungs of success.

How else are you going to get your Knights In Satan's Service card?

Quite, quite...

"Assassin.  Sounds so exotic.  I was just a murderer." _ Richard "Iceman" Kulkinski
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +247/-222

JON-A-THAN. JON-A-THAN. JON-A-THAN....

« Reply #422 on: January 25, 2019, 02:52:48 PM »

"JACKO’S CHILD ‘BRIDE’ Michael Jackson ‘forced nine-year-old boy to ‘marry’ him in mock wedding then paid his dad £1 million not to talk about it’"

Huh.  That's weird.

At this point, there's zero doubt that Jackson liked 'em young so to speak.  Yet insanely his fans continue to deny reality; actually threatening violence to anyone who dares try to break up the cabal that obviously still exists in show biz.

I once asked Pig if you could separate the art from the artist.  He said yes.  For me, as it becomes more and more apparent that we're not talking about one or two people bu rather an entire sub-section of entertainment, the answer has to be no.

When I hear a Michael Jackson song pimping a product, that product becomes instantly radioactive to me.  What, does Capital One not know that Michael was a pedophile?  And yeah, I get that it's too bad that some very good songs now have to thrown in the trash, but too bad.  Maybe it'll convince some people to not simply look the other way in the future. 

As it is, it's just one more reason to tread very carefully when watching anything that comes out of Hollywood.

Thrill all night, huh Michael?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8280366/michael-jackson-forced-boy-9-marry-wedding-bribe-dad/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:13:16 PM by jdv » Logged

The game was created to demonstrate the futility of individual effort.
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #423 on: January 26, 2019, 12:49:06 PM »

Of course:

"Bryan Singer to Keep Directing ‘Red Sonja’ After New Sex Abuse Allegations

Following an expose that claimed Bryan Singer has seduced and molested several underage men, the film production company Millennium Films on Thursday said it is staunchly supporting the director.

In a statement, Avi Lerner, founder and chief executive of Millennium, said that the company is going forward with a remake of the fantasy adventure “Red Sonja” with Singer attached to direct.

The over $800 million ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ has grossed, making it the highest grossing drama in film history, is testament to his remarkable vision and acumen,” said Lerner."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, there's money involved?  Well then I guess it's cool scro.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/26/bryan-singer-to-keep-directing-red-sonja-after-new-sex-abuse-allegations/

Warpig
Master of disaster

« Reply #424 on: January 26, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »

All for Moloch.

"Assassin.  Sounds so exotic.  I was just a murderer." _ Richard "Iceman" Kulkinski
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »

Oh?

"British Academy of Film and Television Arts Suspends Bryan Singer Nomination Amid Sex Abuse Allegations
he British Academy of Film and Television Arts says it is suspending its nomination of director Bryan Singer amid accusations that he sexually assaulted minors.

Singer had been among those nominated for his work on the Queen biopic “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which he was fired from in late 2017. BAFTA says Wednesday that the organization considers the alleged behavior unacceptable and incompatible with its values and that Singer has been informed of the suspension.

The Atlantic magazine last month published an expose detailing the stories of four alleged victims who said they were seduced and molested by the Singer while underage. Singer has denied the allegations."
----------------------------------

Whether or not this will get Singer kicked off of RED SONYA remains to be seen, but as this Pedowood, I doubt it.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/07/british-academy-of-film-and-television-arts-suspends-bryan-singer-nomination-amid-sex-abuse-allegations/

Warpig
Master of disaster

« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2019, 06:01:43 PM »

Pedowood is going on a shirt, book it.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2019, 06:05:49 PM »

Mine own creation.

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2019, 01:58:08 PM »

Perhaps Pedowood slowly waking up to the fact that the internet is a real thing, and let's us see what's going on....

"Bryan Singer Movie ‘Red Sonja’ On Hold Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations

"It is no longer on the company's slate"

After tremendous pressure and public outcry, Millennium Films has temporarily halted going forward with the movie "Red Sonja" following allegations that director Bryan Singer ("X-Men") sexually abused underage males for nearly two decades.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, while Bryan Singer has not officially been removed as the director for "Red Sonja," the movie has been removed from the slate for Millennium Films.

"Singer has not officially been removed as director of the film, but it is no longer on the company's slate and it is not being shopped at this year's European Film Market in Berlin," THR reported.

The halting of "Red Sonja" follows a bombshell report published in The Atlantic last month that detailed as many four new allegations of sexual abuse against the director. Despite the controversy, the film's producer, Avi Lerner, publicly defended Singer as a victim of "agenda driven fake news." Singer was slated to earn a paycheck of $10 million to direct the movie.

After intense backlash, Lerner later clarified to The Hollywood Reporter that crisis PR guru Howard Bragman wrote the statement without him having read it. "I don't want to apologize. I just want to clarify [the statement]," Lerner said. "I think victims should be heard and this allegation should be taken very, very seriously. I just don't agree to judge by the Twitter. I want [the accused] to be judged by the court.""
------------------------------------------------------

We're such rubes after all. 

Not sure what's the better news - that Singer is now radioactive, or that what was sure to be a disaster of a movie has been stopped.

And way to believe all accusers there Lerner!  So brave of you not to actually fire the piece of shit and risk the wraith of other pedos in the wood, but shelve the entire project.

Run you fool!  Run very far away from Bryan Singer

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43338/bryan-singer-movie-red-sonja-hold-amid-sexual-paul-bois

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2019, 07:20:52 PM »

Some more evidence Pedowood (TM by yours truly) might be waking up to the notion that raping little boys is a bad thing:

"Motown 60” TV Special: Smokey, Stevie, Diana, But Nary a Mention of Michael Jackson or the Jackson 5

Just about completely missing from the show is anything about the Jackson 5 or Michael Jackson. I found it stunning that there was no nod to Michael’s Moonwalk from the 1983 “Motown 25” show. It felt like the producers of tonight’s show– taped at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles– missed a poignant opportunity to feature the Jacksons (Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito) as adults. One can only surmise that with the current Michael documentary airing soon on HBO, CBS wanted nothing to do with him.

At least Michael’s face was shown in the In Memoriam section.
"
-----------------------------------

Some people still don't get it apparently.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/02/13/motown-60-tv-special-smokey-stevie-diana-but-nary-a-mention-of-michael-jackson-or-the-jackson-5-plus-lionel-richie-drops-out

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #430 on: February 21, 2019, 05:30:52 PM »

Some people still don't get it apparently.

Speaking of which....

"Michael Jackson Estate Sues HBO Over 'Leaving Neverland' Documentary

The Michael Jackson Estate is hardly letting go of Leaving Neverland, the documentary about the late pop star's alleged sexual abuse that will be airing on HBO next month. On Thursday, Optimum Productions and the two co-executors of the Jackson Estate sued HBO and parent company Time Warner claiming the documentary constitutes a breach of a non-disparagement clause in an old contract.

"Michael Jackson is innocent. Period," begins the complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court."

HBO issued a statement on Thursday, staying firm on its plans to premiere the documentary. "Despite the desperate lengths taken to undermine the film, our plans remain unchanged."
---------------------------------------------------

This puts me in the very odd position of having to have HBO's back.

Pure as the driven snow

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/michael-jackson-estate-sues-hbo-violating-disparagement-deal-1188759

Special Agent Dale Gunslinger, FBI
Bad Movie Muad'Dib
Admin
Swami

Instant karma is real +11350/-65

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Boom Operator Supreme

« Reply #431 on: February 21, 2019, 06:54:44 PM »

I love that their defense is breach of contract. Not that he’s innocent.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:49:11 AM by Gunslinger » Logged

I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Warpig
Master of disaster

« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2019, 04:49:23 AM »

I love that their defense is breath of contract. Not that he’s innocent.
Yeah, not exactly a "rigorous defense".

Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Instant karma is real +79/-3

« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2019, 10:36:00 AM »

I honestly still have doubts about what Jacko did or didn't do.

He was a weirdo to be sure, but exactly what lines did he actually cross? It's still a question.

And when people want money they might say anything to get it.

Starwhackers.
Warpig
Master of disaster

« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2019, 10:44:59 AM »

I honestly still have doubts about what Jacko did or didn't do.

He was a weirdo to be sure, but exactly what lines did he actually cross? It's still a question.

Still trying to moonwalk, huh?

Here, let this gay Asian help:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tjaT1bZ78Qs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/tjaT1bZ78Qs</a>

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.