Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
109919 Posts in 19410 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  Harvey Weinstein = fucked
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein = fucked  (Read 5219 times)
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-142

Unilateral Disarmament.

« Reply #345 on: May 25, 2018, 01:14:12 PM »

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +247/-222

No retreat, no surrender.

« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »

Poor "I'm" Morgan Freeman, apparently the tagline "It's everywhere you want to be" was too ironic for Visa to handle....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/26/visa-morgan-freeman-endorsements-sexual-harassment/

That is Spartan law.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Unilateral Disarmament.

« Reply #347 on: May 30, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »

Interesting...

HARVEY WEINSTEIN AND THE CLINTON PROTECTION RACKET
May 30, 2018

Harvey Weinstein's recent perp walk reminds me of another great thing about Trump winning the election: Hillary Clinton isn't president.

A New York Times article on Weinstein's court appearance noted how the "ground shifted" last year, finally ending the "code of silence" surrounding powerful men. Why "last year," if this has been going on for decades?

The article explained that Weinstein's power was enormous, his connections extensive and his willingness to play dirty without bounds. Did Harvey lose his money and connections "last year"?

Nope. But "last year" was the first year of Trump's presidency, or as I like to think of it, the first year of Hillary not being president. Ever.

The liberal protection racket for sexual predators was always intimately intertwined with the Clintons. The template used to defend Bill Clinton became a model for all left-wing sexual predators. They all hired the same lawyers and detectives and counted on the same cultural elites to mete out punishment to anyone who stood in the way of their Caligula lifestyles. It was Total War against the original #MeToo movement.

Even Teddy Kennedy never plotted revenge on reporters or smeared his sexual conquests as bimbos, trailer park trash and stalkers. That was the Clinton model.

Showing how incestuous it was, in 2000 -- two years after Clinton's impeachment -- Weinstein used his publishing company, Talk/Miramax, overseen by Tina Brown, to take revenge on anyone involved in Clinton's impeachment.

The publishing house commissioned a book by John Connolly to dig into the private sex lives of the people who had helped expose Bill Clinton, e.g., the lawyers behind Paula Jones' lawsuit, Ken Starr's staff, Linda Tripp lawyer Jim Moody, Matt Drudge, reporter Michael Isikoff and so on.

Concise summary of the book: All of us were gay, except me, because I was having an affair with Geraldo Rivera.

We know this because drafts of the book, "The Insane Clown Posse," soon began to leak. Talk/Miramax's editor-in-chief Jonathan Burnham denied that any private eyes had been prying into our private lives and said he'd kill the book if it were true.

I went on "Rivera Live" and produced a letter given to me by an ex-boyfriend from a private eye looking for dirt on me:

"My office has been engaged by John C. Connolly, a writer who has performed work for Spy, New York, Premiere, Vanity Fair and a few other magazines. The project for which my services were engaged deals with January 16th, 1998, the day Monica Lewinsky was corralled by the office of the independent counsel. Mr. Connolly has described the goal as 'a day in the life of'-type book, and to that he has directed me to conduct interviews and look into the background and activities of a few peripheral characters, including the author of 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors,' one Ann Coulter.

"Nils B. Grevillius, private investigator"

As a result, the book was killed. But what if my ex hadn't given me that letter?

No one cared about any of our private lives. The only point was to humiliate anyone who hadn't endorsed Clinton's treatment of women as his sexual playthings.

There were plenty who did.

Well into the Monica Lewinsky scandal -- which followed the Gennifer Flowers scandal, the Paula Jones scandal, the Dolly Kyle Browning scandal, the Elizabeth Ward Gracen scandal, the Sally Perdue scandal and the Kathleen Willey scandal -- feminist icon Gloria Steinem wrote her infamous New York Times op-ed, announcing the "One Free Grope" rule for progressive men.

"He takes no for an answer," Steinem explained. Whether he was groping Kathleen Willey in the Oval Office or dropping his pants for Paula Jones in the Excelsior Hotel, she said, Clinton "accepted rejection."

Soon thereafter, we found out about Juanita Broaddrick.

As Bob Herbert wrote in The New York Times, the reaction of the feminists to Clinton's predatory behavior "can most charitably be described as restrained." (This was when the Times was still an occasionally serious newspaper.)

Not one Senate Democrat voted to remove Clinton from office for various felonies related to his sexual assaults.

The message was clear. Liberal men got a pass for any sexual misconduct, even rape. But woe be to those who accused them. (Even last year, NBC News was still following the old rule: It fired Ronan Farrow rather than publish his Weinstein expose.)

Liberal males treated progressive politics like carbon credits for rape. Last year, MSNBC's Kasie Hunt reported that Democratic sexual predators on Capitol Hill say, "I can't be sexist; I'm a progressive."

Recall that Weinstein's reaction to the accusations against him was to say: "I've decided that I'm going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. I'm going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah."

It's hard to avoid the impression that a big part of the reason Weinstein was finally exposed is that the Clinton machine is dead. Trump killed it. Would anyone have called out Weinstein if his good friend Hillary Clinton were "Madame President"? I doubt it. The Clinton protection racket would have gone on and on and on.

After years of feminists excusing sexual predators, once the Clintons were out of the way, the dam broke. There was no reason to keep humiliating themselves by defending the indefensible.

The Worst Generation has flatlined. There are no more Clintons to save. But as absolutely intellectually convinced as I am of the Clintons' demise, I'd feel a lot better if someone would keep a wooden stake handy
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2018, 08:51:38 PM »

All part of why it's impossible to divorce politics from this particular issue - virtually all the evil doers are liberals, all of them knew each other, and all of them were very vocal about why conservatives are immoral and/or why voting for liberals was a positive good.

Pro tip - if you're going to take tens of thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands of dollars - from people who rape kids, maybe just maybe don't call half the country "deplorably irredeemable".  Turns out, it's a bad look.

From newspapers like the New York Times to TV networks like MSNBC to politicians like Hillary, the whole stinking lot is either straight up guilty, or guilty by omission of action.  That Oscar show was a giant shit-fest in no small part because they all sat there doing their best Sgt Shultz, "Who, me?  I knew nothing!"

That is Spartan law.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Unilateral Disarmament.

« Reply #349 on: May 31, 2018, 06:46:19 AM »

But it looks like Germaine Greer has a dissenting opinion about rape....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/31/germaine-greer-tells-hay-literary-festival-rape-just-bad-sex-7592531/

Germaine Greer tells Hay Literary Festival ‘Most rape is just bad sex’

Allegations ‘wreck lives’: ‘The amount of legal muscle that will be used to defend these people is massive and I’m concerned for damage limitation rather than maximasation. ‘Rather than wrecking people’s lives, so they become career rapees.’

Non-disclosure agreements: ‘Some [alleged victims] have been paid six figure sums in the form of non-disclosure agreements. ‘That’s a dishonorable thing to accept and it’s not something you should boast about.’

#MeToo doesn’t work: ‘I don’t actually think it’s gone too far, I don’t think its got anywhere at all. ‘What we need is to sort out the law regarding rape and to sort out our concept of what it is.’

Historic allegations ‘pointless’: ‘It’s pointless now bringing up this stuff when most of it no action can be taken. ‘Why wait 20 years?’

What she would have done: ‘I wouldn’t have been sitting around being quiet and keeping a secret.’

For those who don't know, this woman is the Australian equivalent to Betty Friedan; basically a feminist cunt.  But, it's interesting to hear this perspective, especially in light of the fact that so many 'progressives' are getting snared in this net.  As a progressive, Mrs Greer would have an obligation to water down the definition of and emotional reactions to rape.

Or so it seems to me?  I dunno, but it is curious to note this in context with all of these allegations springing up, mostly in the entertainment industry.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 06:52:49 AM by Warpig » Logged
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Instant karma is real +78/-3

Lights out.

« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »

Germaine Greer also had the audacity to acknowledge that "trans women" aren't women and shouldn't get to wield what comes with that status in society, like occupying female-only spaces. Of course, she probably would be against there being any male-only spaces, but there you go.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-34625512/germaine-greer-transgender-women-are-not-women

I guess it's difficult to keep two contradictory views in your head when your estrogen wanes in old age. Maybe she now has an annoyingly pressing need to make sense on occasion.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/12/germaine-greer-tells-qa-her-trans-views-were-wrong-but-then-restates-them

Truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie. –Miyamoto Musashi
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2018, 06:24:43 PM »

"Germaine Greer also had the audacity to acknowledge that "trans women" aren't women and shouldn't get to wield what comes with that status in society, like occupying female-only spaces."

Nice.  Big.  Cock.

That is Spartan law.
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Lights out.

« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »

Truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie. –Miyamoto Musashi
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »

With the three new charges today, Harvey's looking at life in Sing Sing:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5909941/Harvey-Weinstein-charged-raping-woman-2006-two-counts-predatory-sexual-assault.html

That is Spartan law.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Unilateral Disarmament.

« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2018, 07:30:00 PM »

I wonder if he'll kick the dirt machine into overdrive then and dump everything that he knows and everybody at the same time? If I go, you go.
Plissken
All Knowing Mega One

Lights out.

« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »

Harvey's crucifixion will give us absolution for our sins. Hallelujah!

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2018, 07:41:55 PM »

I wonder if he'll kick the dirt machine into overdrive then and dump everything that he knows and everybody at the same time? If I go, you go.

Well, that's sounds right, but then again we know for a fact that there was an attempted coup by the former President, the FBI, and DoJ and not a single person's been charged much less hung.

What is he gonna do, tell us that Hillary is a particularly loathsome who would do virtually anything to gain power?  Pretty sure we know that.  Just look at this thread man - there's been literally hundreds of people, all liberal and many of them super famous, who have fallen.

That is Spartan law.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO HOME

GO TO THE ORIGINAL EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.