Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 10, 2020, 12:47:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
119946 Posts in 21338 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  Monica talking dirty to Slick Willy tape about to drop?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monica talking dirty to Slick Willy tape about to drop?  (Read 478 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« on: July 31, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »

IT would appear so.  From the Blaze:

"A new Monica Lewinsky “sex tape” is reportedly set to drop, featuring a recording of Lewinsky planning an amorous encounter with President Bill Clinton in 1997.

Radar Online published written excerpts of the alleged three-minute recording, which is said to be in Thursday’s new issue of the National Enquirer, but is not online yet.

According to Radar, the former White House intern told Clinton she was “too cute and adorable” to be ignored. Clinton’s voice is not heard.

“I could take my clothes off and start…well…I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want,” Lewinsky reportedly said in the recording.

Lewinsky reportedly suggested Clinton use his secretary to help orchestrate a covert meetup.

“Now the first thing that has to happen is that you need to pre-plan with Betty that you will leave the office at, I don’t know, at 7, 7:30 so that everyone else who hates me that causes me lots of trouble goes home,” she said. “Then you quickly sneak back and then in the meantime I quickly sneak over and then we can have a nice little visit for, you know, 15 minutes or half an hour. Whatever you want.”

Sexxxy!

All this as Billary has been trying to avoid all the dirt getting on her from Huma Abedin, her longtime aide & friend.  Abedin is married to Anthony Wiener who is seemingly never not mired in sex scandals.  Wiener (man, you can't make this shit up) is running for mayor of NYC, even as it was revealed that he was secretly sexting women mere months after apologizing for the same behavior.

Clearly more stuff like this will be coming as Hillary's 2nd bid to become President starts to gain steam.

Poor butterfly...

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:29:08 PM by jdv » Logged

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.