Evil Genius Message Board <br>http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 05, 2020, 01:35:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New 2 Fat Drunks ep!
119909 Posts in 21332 Topics by 9889 Members
Latest Member: Jeremy

* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Evil Genius Message Board
http://www.evilgeniusentertainment.com

|-+  Entertainment News
| |-+  Celebutards (Moderator: jdv)
| | |-+  Nick Cannon fired by CBS for comments about jews, whites
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nick Cannon fired by CBS for comments about jews, whites  (Read 91 times)
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +248/-222

A broken hero of the Hollywood scene....

« on: July 15, 2020, 09:36:42 AM »

When you're hired to be a milquetoast host, probably best not condemn 60% of the population... or anyone:

“When you see a person that has a lack of pigment, a lack of melanin, they fear that they will be annihilated,” Cannon said. “So, therefore, however they got the power, they had a lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul.  We call it soul. You know soul brothers and sisters. That’s the melanin that connects us. So the people that don’t have it, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less.”

“They didn’t have the power of the sun, the sun then started to deteriorate their skin, so then they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of a deficiency,” Cannon continued. “So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill  in order to survive.”

“They had to be savages, they had to be barbaric, because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough environments, so they’re acting as animals,” Cannon added. “So they are the ones that are actually closer to animals, they are the ones that are actually the true savages.”

He also said that black people are “true Hebrews” and praises the controversial Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan."
--------------------------------

Pro tip to Nick - never go full Farrakhan.

No word on whether Fox will fire him from the popular "Masked Singer".

https://www.dailywire.com/news/viacomcbs-terminates-nick-cannon-over-anti-semitic-remarks-does-not-mention-anti-white-remarks

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/14/nick-cannon-responds-to-backlash-following-anti-semitic-comments/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:13:36 PM by jdv » Logged

...with the mods and the rockers and the in-betweens.
Warpig
Master of disaster

Instant karma is real +272/-143

Crush

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 09:48:41 AM »

Funny that it wasn't the 'anti-white' stuff that got him cancelled.

He went after the "Ruling 2%" and that's a no-no.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 09:52:31 AM »

Well, they do control show business.

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 09:56:06 AM »

And Banking
And Government
And Education
And Law

Hard to think of areas where they are not in tacit control.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  _ Revelations 13
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 12:16:48 PM »

"Nick Cannon issues defiant statement after being fired for hateful speech, says “now I am the one making demands”

Now, in a 1500-word Facebook statement titled “Truth and Reconciliation,” Cannon alleges that he did in fact try to apologize, and “went as far to reach out to [Viacom owner] Shari Redstone to have a conversation of reconciliation,” only to be met with “Dead Silence!” “That’s when I realized they don’t want a conversation or growth, they wanted to put the young negro in his place,” he says. “They wanted to show me who is boss, hang me out to dry and make an example of anyone who says something they don’t agree with.” (A ViacomCBS spokesperson told our sister site Variety, “It is absolutely untrue that Nick Cannon reached out to [Redstone].”)

Cannon’s Facebook posting also recounts his decades-long partnership with Viacom, which began at Nickelodeon as a writer and cast member on All That and eventually led to the 2005 creation of the long-running hip-hop improv show Wild ‘N Out, “an idea which I self-financed out my own pocket and presented to MTV.” After creating a “billion-dollar brand that expanded across a multitiered empire,” Cannon claims that “my ownership of [Wild ‘N Out] was swindled away from me.”

Cannon eventually calls for an apology and “full ownership” of the Wild ‘N Out franchise.

“I demand full ownership of my billion dollar Wild ‘N Out brand that I created, and they will continue to misuse and destroy without my leadership!” he says. “I demand that the hate and back door bullying cease and while we are at it, now that the truth is out, I demand the Apology!”
-------------------------------------

Another free, pro-tip, for Nick - the first rule of holes is that when you're stuck in one, stop digging.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/15/nick-cannon-fired-wild-n-out-demands-apology-response/

Plissken
Grand Poohbah

Instant karma is real +79/-3

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 03:14:48 PM »

"Nick Cannon fired by CBS for comments about jews, whites"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X9iEGvIrntU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/X9iEGvIrntU</a>

As yet struggles the twelfth hour of the night: birds of darkness are on the wing, spectres uproar, the dead walk, the living dream.
Plissken
Grand Poohbah

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 03:18:51 PM »

“When you see a person that has a lack of pigment, a lack of melanin, they fear that they will be annihilated,” Cannon said. “So, therefore, however they got the power, they had a lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul.  We call it soul. You know soul brothers and sisters. That’s the melanin that connects us. So the people that don’t have it, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less.”

You could call it passion.

You could call it soul.

You could call it lack of impulse control.

As yet struggles the twelfth hour of the night: birds of darkness are on the wing, spectres uproar, the dead walk, the living dream.
jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 03:22:06 PM »

Plissken
Grand Poohbah

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 10:19:07 PM »

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 08:02:04 AM »

"Now please, gibs me muh munny back, plz"

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 10:35:01 AM »

Oy....

"Nick Cannon will remain the host of Fox’s “The Masked Singer” after he came under fire for making anti-Semitic comments on his YouTube series, “Cannon’s Class.”

“Nick has sincerely apologized, and quickly taken steps to educate himself and make amends,” Fox said in a statement Wednesday.

“On that basis and given a belief that this moment calls for dialogue, we will move forward with Nick and help him advance this important conversation, broadly.”
-----------------------------------

Well, as long as he apologized....

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/16/nick-cannon-to-remain-on-masked-singer-after-anti-semitic-remarks/

Warpig
Master of disaster

Crush

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 10:49:09 AM »

Gotta check this millionaire's "Oppression stack" to see how to properly treat him.

Plissken
Grand Poohbah

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 09:42:57 PM »

He kissed the ring and apologized to Jews, but not the White Goyim.

UNCANCELLED

jdv
Admin
Master of disaster

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2020, 09:31:32 AM »

"Nick Cannon Reminds Us Why Cancel Culture Is a Joke

Cannon survives, Ice Cube and P Diddy thrive but Roseanne remains cancelled

Cannon’s “cancellation” proved only partially successful despite comments that would have sent other stars to Hollywood’s purgatory.

In fact, music mogul P Diddy swiftly reached out to Cannon with a job offer.

“[Nick Cannon] come home to [Revolt TV] truly BLACK OWNED!!!” tweeted Diddy. “We got your back and love you and what you have done for the culture. We are for our people first!!! For us! By US! Let’s go!!!”

Popular radio personality Charlamagne Tha God doubled down, saying Cannon’s ViacomCBS fall spoke to a larger truth.

“That’s what you can do when you have the power. … Listen, Nick is my guy, I hate it had to be him, but that’s what you can do when you have the power. And if there’s one thing Jewish people have showed us, it’s they have the power,” said Charlamagne.

And then there’s Roseanne Barr. The sitcom pioneer, a comedienne who shattered glass ceilings in her wake, remains a Hollywood outcast.

Her 2018 Tweet against Valerie Jarrett, both ugly and racially charged, convinced ABC brass to cancel her massively successful “Roseanne” reboot. Barr, who at the time appeared friendly toward Trump supporters, instantly apologized for the single Tweet, but it was too late.

She hasn’t had a mainstream Hollywood gig ever since, although she very briefly toured with fellow comic Andrew “Dice” Clay last year.

She’s not alone.

Apolitical comedian Kevin Hart lost his Oscar hosting gig for decade-old jokes deemed homophobic. Author J.K. Rowling is under continuing Cancel Culture assault for arguing against a small portion of the trans community’s platform.

Will anything similar happen to Ice Cube, Charlamagne Tha God, Handler or P Diddy? If it didn’t happen yet, it’s likely never going to happen.

Cancel Culture isn’t about improving the culture, let alone providing any moral consistency. It’s about political power."
--------------------------------

Why, it's almost like there's a double standard or something.

Nah.

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/nick-cannon-p-diddy-cancel-culture/

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

GO TO THE EGE HOMEPAGE
GO TO THE OLD EGE SITE

The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent those of Evil Genius Entertainment, Crowboy Digital, or Crowboy.com.